JJP-10BTOS 10" Bench Top Jointer/Planer Combo 120V
Looking for a powerful jointer and planer in your shop or on the go? Look no further than the new Jet 10" bench top jointer/planer combo. This powerhouse gives you the 1-2 punch of features usually only found on big floor models. Precision adjustment knobs, a telescoping blade guard, and a large dust port are only a few of the features that make this jointer/planer a must-have for your home shop.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 707410 Features:
- Durable dual bearing system is micro-adjustable above and below the table
- Compact bench top design fits conveniently in small shop environments
- Integrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop safety
- Heavy-duty 13 amp motor for various cutting applications
- Two high speed steel knives for smooth cuts
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Large aluminum extruded fence
- Sheet metal out feed table with height adjustment supports long work pieces and helps reduce snipe
- Planing and joining tables lock
- Precision ground table top ensures a smooth, straight cut
Jet 707410 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 85"
- Width: 65.5"
- Length: 63"
- Product weight: 2,420 lbs
- Fence size (L x H): 25" x 4-7/8"
- Planer cutting capacity (W x D): 0.20" - 4.72"
- Standard knife size (L x W x T): 10" x 0.65" x 0.06"
- Fence tilts: 0 - 45 °
- Number of knives: 2
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
- Weight capacity: 660 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 60 - 4,200
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 707410
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 707410
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 707410 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Operating Current Rating||13 A|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.