JWS-22CS Wood Shaper 1-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V 1/2" and 3/4" Spindles
If you're looking for a space-saving shaper for your shop, the new Jet JWS-22cs shaper is what you need. This compact powerhouse features a 7,000 and 9,000 RPM reversing 1-1/2HP motor. The large 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" precision ground cast iron table provides a large, durable, work area. Safe, easy cutter set up is assisted by a positive detent spindle lock. The independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment, and a built in 4" dust port. If you feel you just don't have the space, the nominal 23" x 25" footprint of this workhorse is sure to change your mind.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708320 Features:
- Starting pins for irregular shaping
- Forward/reverse switch for left and right hand operation
- Two reversible spindle speeds lets you select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters
- Independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment and have zero-clearance capability
- Extra-large handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments
- Positive detent spindle lock allows safer, easy cutter set-up
- 4" dust port connects to your collection system to keep your workplace dust and debris-free
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand has a removable cover for easy motor access
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles and router bit collets for use with shaper cutter and router bits
- Powerful 1-1/2HP motor delivers dependable power, even on heavy jobs
- 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" solid cast iron table provides a durable work area
- Two adjustable work hold-downs to secure your work while shaping
Jet 708320 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 22.8"
- Width: 26.3"
- Length: 37.4"
- Product weight: 72.6 lbs
- Table height from floor: 33-1/2"
- Table height: 33-1/2"
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: yes
- Motor hp: 1/2
- Motor current: 15 a
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708320
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708320
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued