JWS-35S5-1 Wood Shaper 5HP 1PH 230V
This heavy-duty Jet shaper is available with a powerful 5HP, 1ph motor with magnetic controls. The four-speed (4000, 6000, 8000, 10,000 RPM ) step pulley drive with quick release lever allows you to select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters. The spindle is reversible, and receives maximum power transfer from the v-belt. The independently adjustable fences have micro adjust controls for precise positioning.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708326 Features:
- Headstock swivels 360° with positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Powerful 5HP, 1ph motor with magnetic controls
- Large 26-3/4" x 32-1/4" precision ground cast iron table provides a durable work area, predrilled for power feeder
- Poly-v-belt transfers maximum power to the spindle
- Starting pins for irregular shaping
- Extruded aluminum fence comes with t-slots and 2 feather board hold-downs
- Extra-large chrome handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments
- Reversible spindle speeds for diverse shaping jobs
- 4" dust port built into fence for convenient hookup to any dust collection system
- Spindle lock for safe and easy cutter set-up
- Spindle height scale
Jet 708326 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 16.8"
- Width: 18.1"
- Length: 33.5"
- Product weight: 58.4 lbs
- Table height from floor: 33.25"
- Spindle travel: 4
- Spindle diameter: 1-1/4"
- Spindle size under nut: 4"
- Tilting spindle: n/a.
- Table t-slot: 3/4" x 3/8"
- Reversible: yes
- Voltage: 115 v
- Motor current: 13 a
- Cutterhead speed: 9,000 rpm
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708326
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708326
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708326 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||10000, 4000, 6000, 8000|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.