JWL-1236 12" X 34-1/2" Woodworking Lathe with Stand 3/4HP 1PH 115/230V
Shaping, smoothing, finishing, fluting and veining all done on one machine. The Jet JWL-1236 is a dream tool for any lathe enthusiast. Featuring a 3/4-horsepower motor that handles increased capacities easily, this lathe can maintain consistent RPM through a much wider range of turning situations. heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation . Best of all, you can adjust the headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708352 Features:
- Digital readout allows operator to dial in the desired speed for best results
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Variable-speed spindle includes 6 pre-positioned selections with positive detents to quickly set speed to the most common requirements
- Indexing mechanism allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
Jet 708352 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 17"
- Width: 20"
- Length: 40.4"
- Product weight: 73.9 lbs
- Distance between centers: 34-1/2"
- Swing over tool rest base: 8-3/4"
- Motor hp: 3/4
- Voltage: 115 v
- Motor current: 13 a
- Cutterhead speed: 9,000 rpm
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708352
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708352
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708352 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||550 - 3000|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.