JWL-1442VSK 14" X 42" Woodworking Lathe 1HP 1PH 115/230V
This mid range lathe offers mechanical variable speed along with a headstock that pivot as well as slide to the end of the bed for outboard turning capabilities.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708358K Features:
- Continuously variable speed operation from 500-3,900 RPM
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Headstock swivels 360° with positive stops at 45° and 90° and may be positioned anywhere along the bed ways for maximum flexibility and user comfort
- Spindle has positive locking indexing in 10 degree increments for fast, efficient fluting and veining operations
- Built-in spindle locks let you remove or replace faceplates and chucks with ease
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Special cast-in webbings in legs accept 2" x 4's or a 2" x 12 to construct a solid tool or sandbag shelf
Jet 708358K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 68"
- Width: 26"
- Length: 19"
- Product weight: 185 lbs
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Table height from floor: 43-1/2"
- Swing over tool rest base: 10"
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Cutting capacity width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting capacity height: 6"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708358K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708358K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708358K Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||14|