JWL-1642EVS 16" X 42" Woodworking Lathe 1-1/2HP 3PH 230V
The Jet JWL-1642EVS 16" x 42" EVS pro wood lathe is a one of a kind machine for the true wood turner. with a 1.5HP motor and electronic inverter, you can operate the machine at any speed from 50 to 3,200 RPM . cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use any tools at all.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708359 Features:
- Digital readout allows operator to dial in the desired speed for best results
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Electronic inverter lets you operate the machine at any speed from 50 to 3,200 RPM
- Sliding headstock may be positioned anywhere along the bed ways for maximum flexibility and user comfort
- High/low speed change lever quickly changes belt positions
- Spindle has positive locking indexing in 10 degree increments for fast, efficient fluting and veining operations
- Built-in spindle locks let you remove or replace faceplates and chucks with ease
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
Jet 708359 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Length: 5.4"
- Product weight: 2.35 lbs
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Swing over tool rest base: 12"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708359
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708359
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708359 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||50 - 3200|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||16|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.