JWL-1642-2EVS 16" X 42" Woodworking Lathe 2HP 3PH 230V
This, the largest of the Jet lathes is a real powerhouse. with an electronic variable speed and sliding head you can turn bowls up to 16" over the bed, even larger projects off the end, and 42" spindles standard. Turn even longer projects with the optional bed extension.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708360 Features:
- Six speed operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Electronic inverter lets you operate the machine at any speed from 50 to 3,200 RPM
- Sliding headstock may be positioned anywhere along the bed ways for maximum flexibility and user comfort
- High/low speed change lever quickly changes belt positions
- Spindle has positive locking indexing in 10 degree increments for fast, efficient fluting and veining operations
- Built-in spindle locks let you remove or replace faceplates and chucks with ease
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Special cast-in webbings in legs accept 2" x 4's or a 2" x 12 to construct a solid tool or sandbag shelf
- Tool storage basket conveniently holds chisels and other tools within easy reach of operator
Jet 708360 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 30.6"
- Length: 38.5"
- Product weight: 33.2 lbs
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Swing over tool rest base: 12"
- Motor hp: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708360
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708360
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued