JML-1014I 10" X 14" Mini Woodworking Lathe 1/2HP 1PH 115V
The original Jet mini lathe was a real winner when it was introduced many years ago. Our new unit, with indexing and spindle lock, is the new standard in the industry. Put one in your shop today; you'll be glad you did.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708375 Features:
- Powerful 3/4HP motor will allow you to turn bigger projects
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Spindle lock allows for ease of removing chucks and faceplates.
- Indexing mechanism allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Self-ejecting tailstock for safe and easy removal of tooling
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
Jet 708375 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 23"
- Width: 25"
- Length: 43"
- Product weight: 331 lbs
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
- Spindle speed: 7,500 and 10,000 rpm
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708375
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708375*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued