JML-1014VSI 10" X 14" Mini Woodworking Lathe 1/2HP 1PH 115V Variable Speed
This little giant is a leader in the industry. with the variable speed you have total control to turn any project that comes to your mind.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708375VS Features:
- Continuously variable speed operation from 200-4,300 RPM
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Spindle lock allows for ease of removing chucks and faceplates.
- Indexing mechanism allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Self-ejecting tailstock for safe and easy removal of tooling
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Bench top includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
Jet 708375VS Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 44"
- Width: 17"
- Length: 60"
- Product weight: 356 lbs
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Swing over bed: 14"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708375VS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708375VS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708375VS Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||450 - 3000|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.