JWL-1220 12" X 20" Woodworking Lathe 3/4HP 1PH 115V
Shaping, smoothing, finishing, fluting and veining all done on one machine. The Jet JWL-1220 is a dream tool for any lathe enthusiast. Featuring a 3/4-horsepower motor that handles increased capacities easily, this lathe can maintain consistent RPM through a much wider range of turning situations. Best of all, you can adjust the headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools. Nifty extras, such as the convenient cordless work light, 6" and 10" tool rest, and convenient cord wrap make this a dream machine. A pair of large-diameter retractable carry handles allows for easier storage; that is, if you ever want to put this lathe away.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708376 Features:
- 1" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Heavy-duty cast-iron lathe bed adds stability while limiting vibration during operation
- Cord wrap for convenient storage of 6 foot power cord
- Indexing mechanism allows for fast, efficient, fluting and veining operations
- Live center has a removable pin for boring through stock
- Cam-lock mechanisms allow adjustments of headstock, tailstock and tool rest base without having to use tools
- Hollow tailstock allows you to perform long hole boring for lamps and other vessels
- Convenient work light allows better lighting right on the workpiece.
- Includes 6" and 10" tool rest for added versatility
Jet 708376 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 23"
- Width: 24.5"
- Length: 21"
- Product weight: 211 lbs
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Spindle speed: 7,000 - 9,000
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708376
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708376
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708376 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||500 - 3900|