JDS-12B 12" Benchtop Disc Sander with Circle Jig and Miter Gauge 115/230V 1PH
The Jet JDS-12B 12 bench disc sander has a 1-horsepower, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor. There's also a built-in impellor that aids in dust collection and a 4-inch dust port. For shops that do not already have a dust collector, or for people who cant ever seem to remember to hook it up for a quick sanding job, a dust collection filter can be purchased separately and added on.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708433 Features:
- Oscillating feature reduces heat build-up on sanding belt to reduce loading and burning which increases belt life
- Canister filter efficiently filters particles down to 2 microns (optional)
- Built-in dust collection means no need to set-up a separate collection system
- Heavy-duty steel sanding disc for even sanding
- Disc brake quickly slows disc for operator's protection
- Tilting table has positive stops at 45° and 90° for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles
- Powerful 1HP motor will sand even the toughest wood
Jet 708433 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 41"
- Width: 40"
- Length: 30"
- Product weight: 473 lbs
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Disc table size: 9-3/4" x 16-3/8"
- Disc table tilt: 15 ° up, 45 ° down
- Disc diameter: 12"
- Style: benchtop
- Canister filter: n/a.
- Impeller diameter: 9" x 1-13/16"
- Motor hp: 5
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
- Spindle speed: 4,000, 6,000, 8,000 and 10,000 rpm
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708433
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708433
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708433 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Operating Current Rating||10 / 5 A|