JJ-6CSDK 6" Deluxe Jointer 1HP 1PH 115/230V with Quick-Set Knives
If you are looking for a jointer that squares your wood, every time; look no further. The Jet 6" long bed jointer offers one of the longest working surfaces in its' class. with the addition of an exclusive auto-set quick change knife system you can replace or change all three blades in a fraction of the time other machines take. Make the Jet 6" long bed jointer the next high performance machine for your shop.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708457DXK Features:
- Three high-speed steel knife cutter head provides rapid cutting and a superior finish
- Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Built-in rabbeting ledge adds versatility
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations
- Exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections
- Industrial push-button controls are conveniently placed for easy access
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Powerful 1HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
Jet 708457DXK Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 20"
- Width: 26.50"
- Length: 29.50"
- Product weight: 125 lbs
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 115 v
- Motor current: 10 / 5 a
- Spindle speed: 200 - 4,300
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708457DXK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708457DXK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708457DXK Product Specifications
|Cutting Capacity Depth||1/2|
|Cutting Capacity Width||6.0625|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.