JJ-8CS 8" Closed Stand Jointer 2HP 1PH 230V
It's time to skip the hand tools and graduate to the Jet JJ-8cs 8" long bed jointer. Its 2HP motor runs quietly and smoothly. An exclusive TWO-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° make bevel operations smooth. Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision-machined finish allow jointing of longer boards without tipping. Best of all, it comes with our Jet industry-leading customer service professionals standing by to help from setup to output.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708458K Features:
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Built-in rabbeting ledge adds versatility
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations
- Large, heavy-duty table adjustment handwheel has a locking knob for quick, easy and secure table height corrections
- Heavy-duty magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Powerful 2HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
Jet 708458K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 65"
- Width: 25"
- Length: 35"
- Product weight: 215 lbs
- Table height from floor: 31-1/4"
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Cutterhead speed: 4,800 rpm
- Cutting capacity (W x D): 6-1/16" x 1/2"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708458K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708458K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued