JJP-12HH 12" Woodworking Planer Jointer Combo 3HP 1PH 230V Helical Head
The innovative Jet JJP-12HH helical head 12" jointer/planer takes our award-winning jointer/planer combination machine and makes it an ever better investment. with the addition of our quality helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts, the all-new JJP-12HH sets the standard for creating superior stock in your own workshop.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708476 Features:
- Parallelogram design keeps the table close to the cutterhead for improved finish and cut adjustment
- Extra large aluminum extruded fence with centered controls for quick adjustments
- Extremely quick changeover between jointing and planing functions. fence does not need to be removed
- Powerful 3HP induction motor easily handles the toughest jointing and planing tasks
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Built-in dust chute with 4" dust port used for both jointing and planing operations
- Large handwheel for quick and precise adjustments of planer table
- Heavy-duty cast iron tables with a machined finish to ensure accuracy and flatness
- Magnetic switch provides safer and more reliable operation
Jet 708476 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 27.5"
- Width: 28.5"
- Length: 58.5"
- Product weight: 456 lbs
- Table height from floor: 33-1/2"
- Table height: 33-1/2"
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: yes
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 3
- Swing over bed: 16"
- Spindle speed: 50-3,200
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708476
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708476
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708476 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.