JPM-13CS 13" Planer Molder Combo 1-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V
The Jet JPM-13CS 13" closed stand planer / molder boasts a 1.5HP motor. The sturdy cast iron table and base provide strength and reduce vibration during use. The three cutter head design produces a superior finish. Built in lockable caster add support and stability to the machine while allowing it to be maneuverable.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708524 Features:
- Four high-speed steel cutter knives produce faster, smoother cutting
- Four precision-ground column design feature adds stability when raising and lowering the table
- Three cutter head design produces a superior finish in either application
- Two speed gear box has feed rates set for optimum planing and molding results
- Molding cutter head accommodates over 40 standard molding cutter sets
- Infeed and outfeed rollers are adjustable and rubber-coated to support your workpiece without marring the wood
- Top-mounted height adjustment handle is easy to use for quick table height changes
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled 1-1/2HP motor uses two matched v-belts to deliver smooth, consistent power to the cutter head
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps the dust hose out of the way while providing efficient chip and dust removal
- Built-in lockable casters add support and stability to machine while in use
Jet 708524 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 18.7"
- Width: 18.5"
- Length: 19"
- Product weight: 104 lbs
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Dust collection minimum cfm required: yes
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 115 v
- Motor current: 10 / 5 a
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708524
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708524
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708524 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.