JWP-15HH 15" Planer 3HP 1PH 230V Helical Head
JWP-15HH helical head planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located TWO-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments. This machine means business with a powerful 3 HP induction motor combined with a helical insert cutterhead housing 68 staggered carbide knives. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708543 Features:
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 3 HP tic induction motor with three v-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- Heavy-duty table locks keep the table secure during use
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps your dust hose out of the way
- Heavy-duty steel closed stand with lockable casters for increased portability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
Jet 708543 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 5.8"
- Width: 14.25"
- Length: 43.5"
- Product weight: 14.3 lbs
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708543
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708543
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued