JBM-5 Benchtop Mortiser 1/2HP 1PH 115V
The Jet 708580 is a JBM5 benchtop mortiser includes 3 woodworking bits. A removable toggle switch prevents accidental turn-on. Features a 1/2-inch chisel capacity and 4-3/4-inch head stroke.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 708580 Features:
- 1/4" mortise bit
- Dependable rack-and-pinion head adjustment gives you accurate position control
- Long, multi-position mortising handle let you reposition the feed handle for easier operation and optimum handle position
- Three-jaw drill chuck keeps a positive grip on mortising bits with up to 3/8" diameter shanks
- Two hinged side doors allow easy access to the drill chuck
- Quick adjust depth stop for uniform mortise depths
- Column is reversible for mortising larger stock
- Removable on/off toggle switch prevents accidental or unauthorized use of the tool
- Powerful 1/2HP motor provides consistently smooth performance
Jet 708580 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 29.9"
- Width: 29.9"
- Length: 29.9"
- Product weight: 214 lbs
- Chuck size: 3/8"
- Chisel shank capacity: 5/8, 3/4"
- Head stroke: 4-3/4"
- Chisel center to fence: 3-1/2"
- Under hold-down: 4"
- Fence size (L x H): 1-9/16" x 13 3/4"
- Bushing size: 5/8, 3/4"
- Motor hp: 1-3/4
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 708580
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 708580
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 708580 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Operating Current Rating||6 A|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||1725|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.