JWBS-14DXPRO 14" Deluxe Bandsaw 1-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V
The all-new JWBS-14dxpro 14" deluxe band saw from Jet (shown here with optional fence) has been fully redesigned to meet the needs of today's most demanding woodworkers. Gone are the days of adding a riser block; this 14" band saw comes with a massive cast iron frame for increased power that makes it ready to meet all resaw expectations head-on. Couple this incredible feature with a new high tension spring design and many more amazing features, and you have a band saw that will last for years to come. Put a new Jet 14" band saw in your shop and you'll know that Jet tools are built better to build better.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 710116K Features:
- Vortex cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- 2 speed poly-v belt drive system
- Upper and lower cast iron frame for increased strength and rigidity
- Easy to view blade tracking window
- Blade guide post with rack and pinion adjustment
- Upper and lower ball bearing guides reduce friction for longer blade life
- Quick release blade tension for convenience
- Enclosed stand with storage shelf and easy access door
- Built-in retractable blade guard moves up and down from 0-12" resaw
- High tension spring design allows for greater blade tensioning
Jet 710116K Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 7"
- Width: 18.5"
- Length: 43"
- Product weight: 29.1 lbs
- Table height from floor: 43-1/2"
- Wheel diameter: 14"
- Table height: 43-1/2"
- Blade length: 105"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 710116K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 710116K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 710116K Product Specifications
|Cutting Capacity Height||12|
|Cutting Capacity Width||13.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.