JWBS-18QT 18" Quick Tension Bandsaw 1-3/4HP 1PH 115/230V
This 18" band saw has been a leader since it's introduction many years ago. Now upgrades with new attractive styling and a three position quick tensioner it will again pull ahead of the competition.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 710750B Features:
- Triangular design frame provides superior column rigidity
- 12-1/4" resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
- 19" x 19" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust collection system
- Precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking
- Quick release blade tensioning with two settings for ultimate convenience
- Upper and lower ball bearing, micro-adjustable blade guides for proper support during the cut of different size boards
- Tool-less, independently adjustable ball bearing guide system for quick and easy adjustments and smooth operation
- 8-spoke band wheels computer balanced to spin true without vibration
- Rigid, heavy-duty guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for extra blade support
- All cast iron handwheels make smooth, easy blade adjustments with less effort
- 3/4", 4 tip woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away
- Blade tracking window and light colored tire provide clear view of blade during tracking
- Dual locking cabinet doors allow access to blade when necessary
- Blade tension scale allows precise blade tensioning
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Exclusive quick-release, precision t-square style rip fence with resaw post
Jet 710750B Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 39"
- Width: 22.5"
- Length: 37.5"
- Product weight: 170 lbs
- Minimum saw blade width: 1/8"
- Maximum saw blade width: 1-1/2"
- Blade speed: 3,000 sfpm
- Table dimension (L x W): 19" x 19"
- Table height from floor: 37-1/2"
- Wheel diameter: 18-1/2"
- Blade length: 137"
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 710750B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 710750B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 710750B Product Specifications
|Cutting Capacity Height||12.25|
|Cutting Capacity Width||15.625|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.