HB-1697H 16 Gauge Hand Brake 97"
To accommodate space restraints in your shop, as well as forming and shaping needs of your operation Jet bench and floor model hand brakes, bench model box and pan brakes, and floor model box and pan brakes are designed to deliver superior accuracy and durability. Finger width assortments and removable finger sections enhance overall productivity in your facility. Jet brakes are built rugged to provide superior satisfaction with every bend you make.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 752002 Features:
- Wide assortment of finger widths allow greater versatility in the shop
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces provide greater strength and durability
- Both the bed and apron are bored in line to assure the utmost in accuracy
- Quick clamping adjustment is achieved by means of a simple link arrangement
- The wide range of adjustment permits clamping of form and nose bars for special shapes
Jet 752002 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 16.1"
- Width: 24.9"
- Length: 28.2"
- Product weight: 100 lbs
- Mild steel capacity (gauge/in.): 16
- Capacity (gauge): 16
- Maximum lift of beam: 2-1/4"
- Bending length capacity: 97"
- Beam adjustment (in./front to rear): 1"
- Motor hp: 3/4
- Voltage: 115 v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 115 v
- Motor current: 11 a
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 752002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 752002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 752002 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|