FS-1636H Foot Shear 16 Gauge 36"
Jet foot shears with high quality, hardened and tempered stainless steel blades are ideal for precision shearing of mild steel up to 16 gauge. An adjustable hold down clamp keeps materials secure during operation to prevent errors, and compound leverage allows the user to perform work within the machine's rated capacity with ease.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 752636 Features:
- Ideal for precision shearing of mild steel up to 16 gauge
- Can also be used on aluminum, brass, copper, lead, plastic and zinc
- Two-way blade configuration provides twice the cutting life
- Upper blade is two-way; bottom blade is one-way
- 2° angle cutting edge; 1° face relief
Jet 752636 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 18"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 37"
- Product weight: 146 lbs
- Mild steel capacity (gauge/in.): 16
- Capacity (gauge): 16
- Shearing length capacity: 36"
- Front gauge capacity: 28"
- Back gauge capacity: 30"
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 752636
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 752636
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 752636 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|