SR-2024M Slip Roll 20 Gauge 24" Capacity
Jet's slip rolls are three-roll machines with two driven rolls made of precision turned carbon steel that are ground and polished. Slip rolls are perfect sheet metal machines to have in any general fabrication, schools, racing or havoc shop when sheet metal forming is required. Jet's highly rigid construction frame will provide precision roll bending for many decades of production.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 756020 Features:
- Suitable for many industrial, educational and vocational shop uses
- Precision turned carbon steel rolls that are ground and polished
- Large roll adjusting screws facilitate lifting upper roll for easy material removal
- Wire grooves are standard on sR-2,024N, sR-2,236N and sR-1,650N
Jet 756020 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 20.25"
- Length: 30.5"
- Product weight: 57 lbs
- Min. forming radius: 1"
- Number and diameter of rolls: 3 and 2"
- Mild steel capacity (gauge/in.): 20
- Wire grooves: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16"
- Max. forming length: 24"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 756020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 756020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 756020 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|