SR-1650M Slip Roll 16 Gauge 50" Capacity
Great 50" roll for use in fab shops or any havoc application.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 756050 Features:
- Smoothes beads and forms mild steel sheet metal up to 16 gauge
- Suitable for many industrial, educational and vocational shop uses
- Precision turned carbon steel rolls that are ground and polished
- Large roll adjusting screws facilitate lifting upper roll for easy material removal
- Wire grooves are standard on sR-2,024N, sR-2,236N and sR-1,650N
Jet 756050 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 4.8"
- Width: 19.6"
- Length: 58"
- Product weight: 90 lbs
- Min. forming radius: 2"
- Number and diameter of rolls: 3 and 3"
- Mild steel capacity (gauge/in.): 16
- Wire grooves: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8"
- Max. forming length: 50"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 756050
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 756050
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 756050 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|