WH-45T 45" English Wheel
Jet's metal forming and shaping machines are used by metal working craftsmen to form compound curves in sheet metal for the restoration of collectible cars, motorcycles, and airplanes. Jet's English wheel has an upper rolling wheel and comes standard with 4 rolling wheels and 10 lower anvil wheels with different crowns to create different radiuses.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 756151 Features:
- High-quality cast-iron grade frame to eliminate deflection across the blade-span and blade framework
- Rolls beads and forms aluminum and copper up top 1/8"thick
- Machine supplied with 10 anvils and 4 rolling wheels
- Three sets of popular fender groove shaping wheels
- Throat 45"
- Quick cam handle releases the work piece
- Both wheels swivel 90°
- Quick wheel change without using any tooling
- Polished wheels supplied with sealed bearings for smooth operation
- Rolling wheels 6" diameter
- Storage brackets for rolling and anvil wheels
- Screw lift assembly designed for comfort-ability and precise pressure setup
- Heavy-duty frame
- Retractable wheels make moving this machine around the shop simple
Jet 756151 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 17"
- Length: 36.5"
- Product weight: 216 lbs
- Mild steel capacity (gauge/in.): 16
- Rolling capacity: 1/8"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 756151
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 756151
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 756151 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.