HB-2248H 48" Bench Hand Brake 22 Gauge
To accommodate the amount of space in your shop, as well as forming and shaping the needs of your operation, Jet bench and floor model hand brakes are designed to offer superior versatility, strength, accuracy and durability. Jet brakes are built rugged to provide superior satisfaction bend after bend.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 756222 Features:
- 5HP motor powers through big jobs
- Suitable for many types of metal forming operations
- All body sections are welded steel plate
- Heavy truss rods and braces are designed to give superior strength
- Precise bed and beam alignment assures working accuracy
- HB-1,648H feature a removable apron nose extension
Jet 756222 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 43"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 71"
- Product weight: 750 lbs
- Mild steel capacity (gauge/in.): 22
- Capacity (gauge): 22
- Maximum lift of beam: 7/8"
- Bending length capacity: 48"
- Beam adjustment (in./front to rear): 1/8"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 756222
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 756222
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 756222 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.