3/8" Mini Impact Wrench 9000 RPM
Jet impact wrenches are available in impact resistant aluminum or lightweight carbon composite housings. Jet square drive impacts range from the mini 1/4 inch to the industrial 1-1/2 inches. Jets' full line offering ensures there is an impact wrench to fill your needs.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet JSM-4140 Features:
- Ergonomic grip for increased operator comfort
- Multiple torque setting available with easy to use dial on back of impact wrench
- Heavy-duty ball bearing construction
- Rotating air inlet keeps air hose twist free
- Low noise volume
- Super lightweight composite design
- All models feature powerful twin hammer mechanism
Jet JSM-4140 Specifications:
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 2.46"
- Width: 6.3"
- Length: 8.37"
- Product weight: 2.7 lbs
- No load rpm: 9,000
- Air pressure: 90 psi
- Air consumption: 4 cfm
- Air inlet (npt): 1/4"
- Air hose inner diameter: 3/8"
- Vibration value: 3-9/10 m/s2
- Noise level: 83 db
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Bolt capacity: 1/2"
- Anvil retainer type: ring
- Free speed: 9,000 rpm
- Max torque: 200 pound-force foot
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet JSM-4140
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet JSM-4140
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet JSM-4140 Product Specifications
|Free Speed rpm||9000|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.