Justice Design Group ALR-8924 Modular Four Light Bathroom Fixture
- Alabaster Rocks! Collection
- Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Standard Incandescent: (4) 60W B-13 Torpedo Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (4) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 7.75" H x 35.25" W x 5.25" L
- Short Tapered Cylinder (-18): 8.5" H x 35.5" W x 5.75" L
- Round Flared (-20): 7.75" H x 35.25" W x 6" L
- Tall Tapered Cylinder (-28): 10.25" H x 35.25" W x 5.5" L
- Oval (-30): 7.75" H x 36.25" W x 5" L
- Square Flared (-40): 7.75" H x 35.5" W x 6" L
- Tall Tapered Square (-65): 11.5" H x 35.25" W x 5.5" L
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Alabaster Rocks Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group ALR-8924-ABRS
- Justice Design Group ALR-8924-BLKN
- Justice Design Group ALR-8924-NCKL
- Justice Design Group ALR-8924-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group ALR-8924-MBLK
- Justice Design Group ALR-8924-CROM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ALR-8924 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Justice Design Group Spotlight: CustomizationBrent Holland of Build.com gives a close-up look at how Justice Design Group can help you customize and personalize your unique Justice Design bathroom fixtures.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.