Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Justice Design Group CLD-8761 Dakota Single Light Up lighting Wall Sconce from the Clouds Collection
The Clouds Collection is the perfect choice for design applications that require a clean, "soft-contemporary" look. With a composition of neutral color tones, this collection will add a warm ambient glow to any décor.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Clouds™ Collection
- Dakota 1-Uplight Wall Sconce
- Clouds Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 60W Torpedo Type BA-9 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Cylinder w/ Flat Rim (-10): 9.75" H x 5" W x 6" Proj.
- Cylinder w/ Flat Rim (-10): 5.75" M.C. Up light
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Clouds Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group CLD-8761
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group CLD-8761-10-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group CLD-8761-10-NCKL
- Justice Design Group CLD-8761-10-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group CLD-8761-10-MBLK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group CLD-8761 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), Specialty|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.