Justice Design Group CLD-9690 14" Round 2 Light Semi-Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture with Resin Bowl from the Clouds Collection
The Clouds Collection is the perfect choice for design applications that require a clean, "soft-contemporary" look. With a composition of neutral color tones, this collection will add a warm ambient glow to any décor.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Clouds™ Collection
- 14" Round Semi-Flush Bowl
- Clouds Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (2) 60W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (2) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Round Bowl (-35): 14" Dia. x 9" H
- Canopy: 0.75" H x 5" Dia.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Clouds Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group CLD-9690-35-ABRS
- Justice Design Group CLD-9690-35-NCKL
- Justice Design Group CLD-9690-35-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group CLD-9690-35-MBLK
- Justice Design Group CLD-9690-35-CROM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CLD-9690 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.