How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Montana 8 Up Light and 3 Down Lighting Bridge Chandelier from the CandleAria Collection
The rich golden glow of candles is captured in the contemporary CandleAria™ Collection. These fixtures come with candle-like shades that add considerable light, warmth and charm to any room.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Faux Candle
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight: 70 lbs.
- Includes downlight on/off switch on the chandelier and 40W R-14 downlight bulbs
- Additional Chain Available
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (8) 60W B-13 Torpedo Max
- Bridge Downlight Lamping: (3) 40W R14 Max
- Optional Fluorescent Lamping: (8) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 27" Height x 35" Length x 14" Width
- Canopy (Approx): .75" Height x 22.5" Length x 5" Width
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group CandleAria Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group CNDL-8618
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8618-NCKL
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8618-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8618-MBLK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group CNDL-8618 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), Twist and Lock|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13, 60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.