Justice Design Group CNDL-8673 Montana 3 Light Bathroom Bar Fixture from the CandleAria Collection
The rich golden glow of candles is captured in the contemporary CandleAria™ Collection. These fixtures come with candle-like shades that add considerable light, warmth and charm to any room.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- CandleAria™ Collection
- Montana 3-Light Bath Bar
- Faux Candle Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (3) 60W B-13 Torpedo Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (3) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- This fixture can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Square with Flat Rim (-15): 9.75" H x 21.25" W x 6.5" Proj.
- Square with Melted Rim (-19): 9.75" H x 21.25" W x 6.5" Proj.
- Square with Flat Rim (-15): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
- Square with Melted Rim (-19): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group CandleAria Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group CNDL-8673
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-AMBR-NCKL
Brushed Nickel with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-CREM-NCKL
Brushed Nickel with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-AMBR-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-CREM-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-AMBR-MBLK
Matte Black with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-CREM-MBLK
Matte Black with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-AMBR-CROM
Polished Chrome with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8673-CREM-CROM
Polished Chrome with Cream Shades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.