Justice Design Group CNDL-8713 Dakota 36 Light 3-Tier Inverted Ring Chandelier from the CandleAria Collection
The rich golden glow of candles is captured in the contemporary CandleAria™ Collection. These fixtures come with candle-like shades that add considerable light, warmth and charm to any room.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- CandleAria™ Collection
- Dakota 36-Light 3-Tier Ring Chandelier (Inverted)
- Faux Candle Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (36) 40W BA-9 Torpedo Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (36) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Additional Chain Available
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight: 180 lbs.
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 42" H x 42" Dia.
- Cylinder with Melted Rim (-14): 42" H x 42" Dia.
- Canopy: 1" H x 5.25" Dia.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group CandleAria Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group CNDL-8713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8713-AMBR-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8713-CREM-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8713-AMBR-MBLK
Matte Black with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8713-CREM-MBLK
Matte Black with Cream Shades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.