- Dakota 1-Light Bathroom Fixture
- Choice of Amber or Cream Colored Shade
- Cylinder shade (Flat or Melted Rim)
- Fixture can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- 5 1/2" Mounting Center As Uplight
- Extension from wall: 6.25"
- Cream or Amber Faux Candle Wax Shade
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- 1 60W Max Candelabra Base Globe-Type (Not Included)
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Dakota CandleAria Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-AMBR-NCKL
Brushed Nickel with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-CREM-NCKL
Brushed Nickel with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-AMBR-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-CREM-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-AMBR-MBLK
Matte Black with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-CREM-MBLK
Matte Black with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-AMBR-CROM
Polished Chrome with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8771-CREM-CROM
Polished Chrome with Cream Shades
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CNDL-8771 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.