Justice Design Group CNDL-8798 Dakota Single Light Short Table Lamp from the CandleAria Collection
The rich golden glow of candles is captured in the contemporary CandleAria™ Collection. These fixtures come with candle-like shades that add considerable light, warmth and charm to any room.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- CandleAria™ Collection
- Dakota 1-Light Table Lamp (Short)
- Faux Candle Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 60W BA-9 Torpedo Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) Screw-in CFL Only. Contact Justice Design.
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Includes 3-way touch switch
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 12" H x 5" Dia.
- Cylinder with Melted Rim (-14): 12" H x 5" Dia.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group CandleAria Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group CNDL-8798
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-AMBR-NCKL
Brushed Nickel with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-CREM-NCKL
Brushed Nickel with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-AMBR-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-CREM-DBRZ
Dark Bronze with Cream Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-AMBR-MBLK
Matte Black with Amber Shades
- Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-CREM-MBLK
Matte Black with Cream Shades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group CNDL-8798-CREM-NCKL Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Switch Type||Multi Way|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.