Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Justice Design Group FAL-5551 Clips ADA Compliant Rectangle Wall Sconce from the LumenAria Collection
The LumenAria™ Collection offers the look of genuine carved alabaster without the cost. These faux alabaster fixtures combine many of your favorite Justice Design Group, LLC shapes with the warmth and beauty of an alabaster glow.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- LumenAria Collection
- Clips Rectangle Wall Sconce (ADA)
- Faux Alabaster Resin Shade Material
- Standard Fluorescent Bulb Option: (2) 13W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- (2) 13W lamps included
- The top clip is removable for re-lamping
- 12.5" H x 8.5" W x 4" Proj.
- 6.25" M.C.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group LumenAria Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group FAL-5551
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group FAL-5551-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group FAL-5551-BLKN*
- Justice Design Group FAL-5551-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FAL-5551-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FAL-5551-MBLK
- Justice Design Group FAL-5551-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group FAL-5551-NCKL Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.