Justice Design Group FAL-9611 18" Semi-Flush Bowl Ceiling Fixture with U-Clips from the LumenAria Collection
The LumenAria™ Collection offers the look of genuine carved alabaster without the cost. These faux alabaster fixtures combine many of your favorite Justice Design Group, LLC shapes with the warmth and beauty of an alabaster glow.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- LumenAria Collection
- 18" Semi-Flush Bowl w/ U-Clips
- Faux Alabaster Resin Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (3) 75W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (3) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Custom Overall Heights (OAH) Available - Not field adjustable
- Min. OAH: 12", Max. OAH: 16"
- Sloping ceiling mounting kit option available (-SLOPE). Includes 6 feet of chain.
- Standard Overall Height (OAH) - 12"
- Metal screen diffuser included
- 4 Cables w/ Clips
- Approx. fixture weight: 35 lbs.
- Square Bowl (-25): 21" Sq. x 12" OAH
- Round Bowl (-35): 21" Dia. x 12" OAH
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group LumenAria Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group FAL-9611
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group FAL-9611-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FAL-9611-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FAL-9611-MBLK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group FAL-9611-NCKL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.