Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Framed 1 Light Square 3-Sided Wall Sconce from the Fusion Collection
The Fusion Collection™ offers a selection of handcrafted artisan glass shades. The collection consists of four distinctive glass finishes: Droplet, Ribbon, Weave, and Opal (white). These especially beautiful artisan glass finishes complement the clean designs of Justice Design fixtures.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Artisan Glass
- (1) 13W lamp included
- Standard Fluorescent Lamping: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 10" Height x 12" Width x 4" Projection
- Mounting Center (Approx): 4" M.C.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Fusion Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group FSN-5560
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group FSN-5560-ABRS
- Justice Design Group FSN-5560-BLKN
- Justice Design Group FSN-5560-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FSN-5560-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FSN-5560-MBLK
- Justice Design Group FSN-5560-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group FSN-5560-DBRZ Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.