How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Aero 4 Light Chandelier from the Fusion Collection
The Fusion Collection™ offers a selection of handcrafted artisan glass shades. The collection consists of four distinctive glass finishes: Droplet, Ribbon, Weave, and Opal (white). These especially beautiful artisan glass finishes complement the clean designs of Justice Design fixtures.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Artisan Glass
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Approximate fixture weight: 30 lbs.
- Additional Chain Available
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (4) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Fluorescent Lamping: (4) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 19" Height x 23" Diameter
- Canopy (Approx): .75" Height x 5" Diameter
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Fusion Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group FSN-8700
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-MBLK
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group FSN-8700-MBLK Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), Twist and Lock|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Matte, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.