Aero 4 Light Chandelier from the Fusion Collection
The Fusion Collection™ offers a selection of handcrafted artisan glass shades. The collection consists of four distinctive glass finishes: Droplet, Ribbon, Weave, and Opal (white). These especially beautiful artisan glass finishes complement the clean designs of Justice Design fixtures.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Artisan Glass
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Approximate fixture weight: 30 lbs.
- Additional Chain Available
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (4) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Fluorescent Lamping: (4) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 19" Height x 23" Diameter
- Canopy (Approx): .75" Height x 5" Diameter
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Fusion Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-MBLK
- Justice Design Group FSN-8700-CROM
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FSN-8700 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.