Justice Design Group FSN-8703 Aero 3 Light Bathroom Bar Fixture from the Fusion Collection
The Fusion Collection™ offers a selection of handcrafted artisan glass shades. The collection consists of four distinctive glass finishes: Droplet, Ribbon, Weave, and Opal (white). These especially beautiful artisan glass finishes complement the clean designs of Justice Design fixtures.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Fusion™ Collection
- Aero 3-Light Bath Bar
- Artisan Glass Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (3) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (3) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- This fixture can be installed as an up light or down light
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 9.75" H x 26" W x 5.25" Proj.
- Oval (-30): 9.75" H x 26.5" W x 5.25" Proj.
- Cylinder with Flat Rim (-10): 7.25" M.C. Up light, 2.5" M.C. Down light
- Oval (-30): 7.25" M.C. Up light, 2.5" M.C. Down light
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Fusion Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group FSN-8703
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group FSN-8703-NCKL
- Justice Design Group FSN-8703-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group FSN-8703-MBLK
- Justice Design Group FSN-8703-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group FSN-8703-NCKL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.