Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Finials 2 Light Curved Wall Sconce from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Venetian Glass
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (2) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Fluorescent Lamping: (2) 26W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 12.5" Height x 8" Width x 5" Projection
- Mounting Center (Approx): 4" M.C.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group GLA-5542
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group GLA-5542-LACE-NCKL
- Justice Design Group GLA-5542-LACE-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group GLA-5542-LACE-MBLK
- Justice Design Group GLA-5542-LACE-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group GLA-5542-LACE-CROM Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||GU24, Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.