Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Justice Design Group GLA-8531 Deco Single Light Wall Sconce from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Veneto Luce Collection
- Deco 1-Light Wall Sconce
- Venetian Glass Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- This fixture can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Recommend the use of clear bulbs with CLRT shades
- Cylinder with Rippled Rim (-16): 9.75" H x 4.5" W x 5.75" Proj.
- Cylinder with Rippled Rim (-16): 7.25" M.C. Uplight, 2.5" M.C. Downlight
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group GLA-8531
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group GLA-8531-ABRS*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8531-NCKL
- Justice Design Group GLA-8531-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group GLA-8531-MBLK
- Justice Design Group GLA-8531-CROM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|