We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Montana 8 Light Ring Chandelier from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Venetian Glass
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight: 60 lbs.
- Recommend the use of clear bulbs with Clear Textured (CLRT) glass shades
- Additional Chain Available
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (8) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Fluorescent Lamping: (8) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 27" Height x 24" Square
- Canopy (Approx): .75" Height x 6" Square
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group GLA-8666-26-NCKL*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8666-26-DBRZ*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8666-26-MBLK*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Justice Design Group GLA-8666 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.