How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Montana 5 Light Zig-Zag Chandelier from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Shade Material: Venetian Glass
- Includes 6 ft. of chain and 10 ft. of wire
- Supplemental mounting support required independent of j-box
- Approximate fixture weight: 45 lbs.
- Recommend the use of clear bulbs with Clear Textured (CLRT) glass shades
- Additional Chain Available
- Standard Incandescent Lamping: (5) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Optional Fluorescent Lamping: (5) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- Dimensions (Approx): 24" Height x 42" Length x 7" Width
- Canopy (Approx): .75" Height x 29.25" Length x 5" Width
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Justice Design Group Products
- Shop All Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection Products
Our SKU: Justice Design Group GLA-8687
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Justice Design Group GLA-8687-26-NCKL*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8687-26-DBRZ*
- Justice Design Group GLA-8687-26-MBLK*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Justice Design Group GLA-8687-26-NCKL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26), Twist and Lock|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 18|