Justice Design Group GLA-8781 Sonoma Single Light Short Wall Sconce from the Veneto Luce Collection
The Veneto Luce™ Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Veneto Luce Collection
- Sonoma 1-Light Wall Sconce (Short)
- Venetian Glass Shade Material
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 60W Type G-16 1/2 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 18W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Suitable for Damp Locations
- Recommend the use of clear bulbs with CLRT shades
- Cylinder with Rippled Rim (-16): 14" H x 5" W x 7" Proj.
- Bowl with Rippled Rim (-36): 11.75" H x 6.5" W x 7.75" Proj.
- Tulip with Rippled Rim (-56): 13.5" H x 5.75" W x 7.5" Proj.
- Cylinder with Rippled Rim (-16): 11.25" M.C.
- Bowl with Rippled Rim (-36): 9" M.C.
- Tulip with Rippled Rim (-56): 10.75" M.C.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Veneto Luce Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group GLA-8781-NCKL
- Justice Design Group GLA-8781-DBRZ
- Justice Design Group GLA-8781-MBLK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the GLA-8781 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.