Justice Design Group POR-8870 Hourglass Square Accent Lamp from the Limoges Collection
The Limoges™ Collection brings fine translucent porcelain to the world of lighting. Designed and imported exclusively by Justice Design Group, LLC, each fixture reveals its delicately sculptured form and detail when illuminated.
From an elegant lamp atop a contemporary end table to a dramatic sconce illuminating a formal entryway, Justice Design offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or simply add the perfect accent with a Justice Design decorative lighting fixture.
- Limoges Collection
- Hourglass Square Accent Lamp
- Translucent Porcelain
- Standard Incandescent Bulb Option: (1) 100W Type A-19 Max
- Fluorescent Bulb Option: (1) 26W GU24 Self Ballast CFL Max
- UL Listed, Portable
- Translucent silver cord w/ in-line switch
- 11.25" H x 6" Sq.
Additional Justice Design Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Justice Design Group Products
- Justice Design Group Limoges Collection
This Justice Design Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Justice Design Group POR-8870-CHKR*
- Justice Design Group POR-8870-LEAF*
- Justice Design Group POR-8870-OVAL*
- Justice Design Group POR-8870-SAWT*
- Justice Design Group POR-8870-WFAL*
- Justice Design Group POR-8870-WAVE*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the POR-8870 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Justice Design Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.