Mechanical Pushbutton Auxiliary Lock with Thumbturn
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Mechanical pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by combination.
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Field reversible latch; invert the lock for right hand doors; roman numerals are easily read in either orientation
- All metal cast front housing, force-proof, clutch-protected thumbturn, metal exterior trim plate
Additional Kaba Ilco Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kaba Ilco Products
- Shop All Kaba Ilco Simplex 900 Series Collection Products
Kaba Ilco 902 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/8"|
|Number of Codes||1|