This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Left Handed Mechanical Pushbutton Cylindrical Lock with Lever
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Mechanical pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by combination.
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Factory handed for left hand doors; field reversible
- Heavy-duty cylindrical lock with cast front and back housings; cast knobs
- Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Cylindrical 1/2" (13 mm)
- Price is for lock mechanism only. Cylinder not included.
Additional Kaba Ilco Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Kaba Ilco Products
- Kaba Ilco Simplex L1000 Series Collection
This Kaba Ilco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kaba Ilco LL1021S05
- Kaba Ilco LL1021S03
- Kaba Ilco LL1021S026
- Kaba Ilco LL1021S26D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the L1021-LH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kaba Ilco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.