Right Handed Mechanical Pushbutton Cylindrical Lock with Lever
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Mechanical pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by combination.
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Factory handed for left hand doors; field reversible
- Heavy-duty cylindrical lock with cast front and back housings; cast knobs
- Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Cylindrical 1/2" (13 mm)
Additional Kaba Ilco Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kaba Ilco Products
- Shop All Kaba Ilco Simplex L1000 Series Collection Products
Kaba Ilco LR101105 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Number of Codes||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.