Single Light Wall Sconce from the Espille Collection
The Espille Collection is one of our most diverse collections. If the Bronze finish is chosen with Kalco’s unique Calcite shade, then the look is rustic, warm and reminiscent of cathedral candle light chandeliers. If the Satin Nickel finish is chosen with the White Cased Glass, then the look is decidedly Art Deco and modern. Either way, the Espille Collection is sure to add drama to any space.
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- UL and cUL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13"
- Width: 7.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 3.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 0.5"
- HCO: 4.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 10.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
For over 34 years, Kalco Lighting has been a leader in the Lighting Industry with dedication to Design, Service and Quality as the foundation of success. Kalco Lighting offers innumerable finish, glass and shade options for their hand-crafted and hand finished fixtures and furnishings. This provides the most unique opportunity for you and your clients to create a unique design to complement any decor.
Additional Kalco Links
Our SKU: Kalco 4650
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kalco 4650BZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.